Parks & Gardens
- Categorized in: Attractions
The Harvey Shire has a large range of parks and gardens. See our Harvey Events section on this website to enjoy some of these listed below.
- Australind Foreshore & Estuary - Ridley Place. Old Coast Road, Australind.
Grassed areas, Gazebo, BBQs, playground, toilets, boat ramp and ample parking.
- Leschenault Discovery Centre/Jetty Walk - Old Coast Road Australind 1km north of the Collie Bridge.
Interpretive gazebo, BBQs, toilets, carpark and seating.
- Leschenault Peninsula Conservation Park - Buffalo Road Australind.
Campsite, carpark, walk trails, John Boyle O'Reilly Memorial, toilets and information bay.
- Fees Field - Cnr Balmoral Bvd & Cathedral Ave Australind.
Toilets, playground equipment and grassed area.
- Treendale Park - Cnr Grand Entrance & The Boulevard Treendale.
Gazebos, park benches, play equipment, seating and grassed area.
- Treendale Playground. Cnr Electra St, Denebola Drive and Virgo Brace Treendale.
Play equipment, BBQ and seating.
- Lions Park - Coronation Drive Binningup.
Wood BBQs, picnic benches and carpark.
- Lakewood Shores Gardens - Lakes Parade Binningup.
Sundial, gazebo, grassed area with shady trees.
- Pirate Ship Playground - Binningup Beach carpark.
Shelters with tables, benches and pirate ship play equipment.
- Binningup Playground and Skate Park - Kane Place Binningup.
Skate rink, play equipment.
PIRATE SHIP PLAYGROUND - Binningup
- Brunswick Channel Community Park - Brunswick Road, Brunswick Junction.
Play equipment, BBQs, seating and grassed area.
- Brunswick Mooseum Playground - South Western Highway, Brunswick Junction.
Carpark and play equipment.
- Brunswick Pool Picnic Area - South Western Highway, Brunswick.
Shady grassed areas, toilets, BBQs, carpark and park benches.
- Pioneer Park - South Western Highway, Brunswick Junction.
Shelter, seating and carpark. Many varieties of flowers and shrubs to admire. Across the road from "Cow on the Corner".
PIONEER PARK - Brunswick Junction
- Hoffman Mill Picnic Site - Clarke Road Cookernup.
Toilets, picnic tables, free gas BBQ, wood BBQ, footy oval, central information board. No dogs permitted at Hoffman Mill.
- Logue Brook Dam Picnic Area.
Toilets. BBQ, picnic table and benches.
HOFFMAN MILL PICNIC SITE
- Apex Park - Cnr Uduc Road & Anthony Street.
Playground equipment, basketball ring, drink fountain and large family gazebo.
- Harvey Dam Picnic Area - Weir Road.
Toilets, playground equipment, BBQs, gazebos, large grassed areas, walkways, boardwalk, carparks and coach parking.
- Harvey Heritage Gardens - Cnr South Western Highway & James Stirling Place Harvey.
Toilets, park benches, walkway, miniature orchard, many varieties of trees, shrubs and flowers, Secret Garden, grassed areas, shady trees.
- McQuade Park - Cnr Uduc Road & Harper Street.
Grassed area, park benches.
- Merriden Park - Cnr Uduc Road & Hinge Road.
Large grassed area, park benches, Harvey Swimming Pool nearby.
- Snells Park - Cnr Uduc Road & Hayward Street.
Shady trees, gazebo with seating, picnic tables and benches, beautiful gardens.
- Wildflower Picnic Site - Honeymoon Road.
Carpark, BBQ, picnic tables, walk trail. wildflowers in season. Provides views of the Harvey Dam.
HARVEY DAM PLAYGROUND
- Old Whittakers Mill. 18 km north of Myalup, Perth-Bunbury Highway.
Wood BBQs, picnic tables parking area, suitable for caravans. Less than one hundred metres from the Perth-Bunbury Highway.
OLD WHITTAKERS MILL
Collie Sidings - Government Road, Roelands.
Large shady trees, old timber whim.
COLLIE SIDINGS - Roelands Whim
- Yarloop Gazebo. Railway Parade Yarloop.
Silhouettes of various landmarks depicting the history of Yarloop.
- Yarloop Playground. Railway Parade Yarloop.
Toilets, play equipment, parking, park benches.
- Yarloop Skatepark. Teasdale Street Yarloop.